Father’s Day Brunch at Town Fare
June 18 from 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
Join us for a Father’s Day buffet brunch the only way Chef Michele can do it!
- Reservations REQUIRED
- Soul and Jazz music (DJ)
- Your choice of 1 of 2 two-hour indoor Brunch seating/set reservations (11:30AM or 2:00PM), beverage and gratuity additional cost on site.
- Buffet Items: southern fried chicken, applewood smoked bacon, chicken apple sausage links, waffles, brioche french toast, grits, cajun shrimp sauce, breakfast potatoes, mac and cheese, baby greens salad, shrimp pasta salad, fresh fruit, biscuits, omelette station, assorted desserts. Non-refundable.
- Beer Garden by Hella Coastal
- Whiskey Bar on the sundeck by Town Fare
- FREE Portraits for Dad (2pm seating) courtesy of Photographers-At-Large
Celebrate Father’s Day with a soulful, celebratory buffet brunch featuring Southern soul food by Chef Michele McQueen. DJ music by Mark Divita.
This brunch is an opportunity for us to break bread and celebrate Moms. Gathering over food has long been a staple for our community, and Father’s Day tradition!
Featuring P. Harrell Wines and Wachira Black Label Sparkling Wine
Media Partner: BAR (Bay Area Registry)
Space is limited, reservations only!
Transportation: Car or BART (1 block away at Lake Merritt Station)
Parking: Street (free) and underground (fee) garage (closes at 6PM) at Oakland Museum, BART station parking (free) 1 block away.