|4. What do you see
here that you probably would not see today? (For clues, look at what people
are doing and wearing as well as the objects or setting in the picture.)
5. Does anything in this artwork remind you of something in your own life?
6. Do you think this artwork is true to life? How real has the artist made things look?
7. Describe the colors in this work.
Which ones did the artist use the most?
Where are they?
8. What three words would you use to describe the mood of this picture? (Consider the colors, lines, people's expressions, etc.)
9. What idea(s) do you think this work of art expresses?
|Designed and developed by the Education staff at Oakland Museum of California|
Part II, Worksheet #2-2