Friday Nights @ OMCA
Sample and seek the best that the Bay Area has to offer with OMCA and Off the Grid! Savor California beer and wine around the Koi Pond while enjoying live music, dancing, food demos, book readings, art activities, and more! Join us on 10th Street every Friday for a family-friendly take on a festive night market!
Please note: the Makers & Tasters Series is on hiatus this week. The series will return with new programs next week.
What to expect on November 1:
- Twelve gourmet food trucks from Off the Grid featuring the best in local cuisine
- Local beer and wine specials in the Blue Oak beer garden
- Reception for Corporate Partners as a part of OMCA’s Corporate Appreciation Night
- Back by popular demand, DJ JuanLove spinning hits from 5 to 7 pm
- Family-friendly drop-in Native American stick dice game-making workshops celebrating Native American Heritage Month from 5 to 8 pm
- Salsa dance class with Nick and Serena in the amphitheater from 6:30 to 7 pm
- Lively Mexican folk fusion by Doctor Loco’s Rockin Jalapeño Band from 7 to 9 pm
- Extended hours in the galleries and special exhibitions
- The swanky East Bay Express lounge where you can kick back and take it all in
Cost: Half-price gallery admission for adults, ages 18 and under are free. Admission for Members is always free. Cash bar. Prices vary for Off the Grid food trucks.
Transportation: OMCA is conveniently located one block from the Lake Merritt BART Station. Event parking is available at the Museum garage for a $5 flat fee after 5 pm.
Presented in partnership with Off the Grid: Lake Merritt @ OMCA.
Media support provided by:
Friday Nights @ OMCA art programs are made possible by generous support from the Walter and Elise Haas Fund.