California Indian Market
In celebration of Native American Heritage Month—and just in time for the holidays—shop the inaugural California Indian Market at OMCA featuring jewelry, baskets, prints, and other modern interpretations of Indian artistry. From traditional handmade crafts to contemporary artisanal creations, you will find something unique, beautiful, and meaningful to share with your loved ones.
Featured vendors at the California Indian Market include:
- Tiffany Adams/ Yellowtail Designs (Chemuevi/Konkow/Nisenan)—abalone + dentalium + pine nut jewelry, printed shirts
- Jennifer and Carson Bates (Me-Wuk)—baskets, traditional games
- Johnny Clay (Pomo/Konkow)—clappersticks, jewelry, prints
- L Frank (Tongva/Raramuri/Ajachmem)—photography, prints
- Leah Mata/Saqwamu (Chumash)—abalone + pine nut jewelry
- Clint McKay (Dry Creek Pomo/Wappo/Wintun)—beaded jewelry
- Native Women’s Collective (Yurok/Karuk/Hupa)—photography, jewelry, fiber arts
- Neil Martinez/Native Bling (Paiute/Diné)—silversmith jewelry
- Billyrene and Kayla Pinola (Kashia Pomo)—baskets, acorn + beaded jewelry
Savage Skatez Native (Yuki/Wailaki/Pomo/Konkow/
Nomlaki)—printed shirts, skateboards
- Kimberly and Austin Stevenot (Me-Wuk)—traditional tools, baskets, photography
- Carly Tex and Mandy Marine (Mono/Maidu/Ohlone)—baskets, fiber arts
- Analisa, Monica and Emilio Tripp (Karuk)—beaded jewlery, carved elk horn, papercutting
Linda Navarro (Cahuilla/Shasta) — baskets, jewelry
Included with Museum admission. After 5 pm, enjoy the market and half-off Museum admission during Friday Nights @ OMCA, featuring Off the Grid food trucks, live music, family activities, and more.
Presented in partnership with News from Native California.